Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Putnam Family Reunion, the third round of names


Putnam Family Reunion, Houlton, ME-1922
Today I will finish off the first row.  I'm having a lot of fun doing the and learning about a bunch of new cousins!


20. Ted Cotton, I believe this is Edward Burnham Cotton, son of Alvin Cotton and Margaret Louise Burnham (#21 Margaret Cotton).  He was my Second Cousin, twice removed and would have been about 7 years old in the photo.
21. Margaret Cotton, Daughter of John Burnham and Maria Burleigh Putnam (#19 Maria P. Burnham).  She was my first cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 36 when the photo was taken.
22. Ann Porter, Her full name was Margaret Ann Porter and she was the daughter of Andrew Porter and Polly Cook Putnam.  She was my first cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 51 when the photo was taken.
23. Cary Cotton, son of Alvin Cotton and Margaret Louise Burnham (#21 Margaret Cotton).  He was my Second Cousin, twice removed and would have been about 3 years old in the photo.
24. Leonard Pierce, son of Leonard and Anna Putnam Pierce(#25).  He was my second cousin twice removed and would have been about 6 years old in the photo.
25. Tib Putnam Pierce, I think this is Anne Witchell Putnam Priece, daughter of Frank Lewis Putnam and Anna Jane Donnell.  She was my first cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 36 when the photo was taken.  Not sure why they labeled her as Tib.
26. Alice Putnam Rose, daughter of Frank Lewis Putnam and Anna Jane Donnell.  She was my first cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 37 when the photo was taken.
27. Francis Pierce, son of Leonard and Anna Putnam Pierce(#25).  He was my second cousin twice removed and would have been about 3 years old in the photo.
28. Elizabeth Putnam, I believe this is the daughter of Aaron Putnam (#49) and Maria Hacker Putnam.  She was my third cousin, twice removed and would have been around 4 years old in the photo.
29. Cordelia Putnam, daughter of Fred Lysander Putnam (#34) and Mary Alice Pearce.  She was my third cousin, twice removed and would have been around 12 years old in the photo.
30. Beatrice Putnam Wiley, daughter of Albert Temple Putnam and Cordelia W Putnam.  She married John O. Willey (#37) on June 28th, 1922, therefore this picture must have been taken after that.
31. Mae Cleveland,  don't know who this is.  I have yet to come across any Clevelands tied to the family.  I'll keep hunting and hopefully find the connection.

32. James Archibald,  son of of Bernard and Emma Putnam Archibold.  He was my 3rd cousin twice removed and would have be about 10 in the photo.   James eventually became a Supreme Court Justice for the State of Maine.

33. Albert Putnam, Son of Bernard and Emma Putnam Archibold.  He was my 3rd cousin twice removed and would have be about 9 in the photo.
In the next post I will start on the back row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment