Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Putnam Family Reunion Photo, the next 11 people

Putnam Family Reunion, Houlton, ME approximately 1922
Here is the next batch in the photo.  This took some effort due to the numbering and a child's missing name but I think I have it right.  When I'm all done with this I'll try and put a descendancy chart together to show how everyone is related.

11. Annie Barnes, wife of Charles Putnam Barnes, my 1st cousin, 3 times removed.  Her estimated age would have been 51.  
11A. Friend of Jennie Putnam and Annie Barnes, Doesn't seem to be a relative
12. Child, Charles Barnes?, I do not think this was Charles as he died in 1917, five years before this photo was likely taken.  It is more likely his brother Francis "Frank" Barnes.  He is the son of Charles Putnam Barnes and Annie Barnes and would have been my second cousin, twice removed.  He would have been about 8 years old at the time of this photo.
13 Child, Margaret Barnes, Daughter of Charles Putnam Barnes and Annie Barnes and would have been my second cousin, twice removed.  She would have been about 11 years old at the time of this photo.
14. Gertrude McIntyre (Polly Gohr), daughter of Bert and Sally McIntyre.  My 2nd cousin, twice removed and would have been about 19 in this photo.  She married Edwin Gohr in 1927.
15. Mary Archibold, daughter of Bernard and Emma Putnam Archibold.  She was my 3rd cousin twice removed and would have be about 6 in the photo.
16. Alice Porter, sister to Sally Porter McIntyre.  She was my first cousin 3 times removed and would have be about 52 in the photo.
17. Jotham Pierce, son of Leonard and Anna Putnam Pierce.  He was my second cousin twice removed and would have been about 4 in the photo.
17A. Ruth Archibald?, this child wasn't labeled in the photo but given the age and some other factors I beleive it was Ruth Archibald.  daughter of Bernard and Emma Putnam Archibold.  She was my 3rd cousin twice removed and would have be about 8 in the photo.
18. Emma Putnam Archibald, wife of Bernard Archibald.  Emma Ruth Putnam was my second cousin 3 times removed and would have be about 38 years old in this photo.
19. Maria P. Burnham, the daughter of Amos and Christina Wormwood Putnam.  She was my 2nd Great Grandaunt and would have been about 76.  She died later in 1922.



No comments:

Post a Comment