Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Putnam Family Reunion, the last bunch

Putnam Family Reunion, Houlton, ME 1922
This is the last batch of people from the photo covering the upper right. 

41. Porter McIntyre, son of Bert McIntyre (#45) and Sally Porter (#42).  He was my second cousin , twice removed and would have been about 17 at the time the photo was taken.
43. Sally Porter McIntyre, she was the wife of Bert McIntyre (#45) and the daughter of Andrew Harris Porter and Polly Cook Putnam.  Sally was my first cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 49 years old when the photo was taken.
43. The person who documented the names on the photo skipped number 43.
44. Justin Rose, Justin was the husband of Beatrice Putnam Willey (#30) and would have been about 31 when the photo was taken.
45. Bert McIntyre, He was the husband to Sally Porter McIntyre (#43) and would have been about 54 in the photo.
46. Ned Putnam, I don't know who Ned was.  I haven't found a Ned or Edward in the tree yet.  It may be that Ned was a nickname or I just haven't explored that branch of a tree yet.
47. Albert Putnam (Fred’s Father), Albert Temple Putnam was the son of Lysander Putnam and Ruth Fall Libby.  He was my first cousin, 4 times removed and would have been about 85 in the photo.
48. Dr. Harry Putnam, was the son of Lyman O. Putnam and Martha Ann Packard.  He was my first cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 59 in the photo.
49. Aaron Putnam, was the son of Albert Temple Putnam and Cordelia Putnam.  He was my second cousin, 3 times removed and would have been 36 in the photo.
50. Varney Pierce (Evelyn’s Father), This is a bit of an odd one.  Varney was the great uncle of Cordelia (#29) and Albert (#33) Putnam through their mother.  He would have been 75 in the photo.
51. Amos Putnam, was my Great Grandfather.  He would have been 59 at the time of the photo.
52. Mellen Putnam, was the son of of Lysander Putnam and Ruth Fall Libby.  He was my first cousin, 4 times removed and would have been about 73 in the photo.
53. Fred Hannigan (Bob Hannigan’s Father), Fred was the son of Alonzo Hanigan and Mary Amilia Bradbury.  He was my second couin, twice removed and would have been about 40 in the photo.
54. ____ Hannigan (brother to Fred), I am not sure what the person documenting was trying to say here.  I believe this is Robert Hanigan, son of Frederick Hanigan (#53) and Clara Crawford Hanigan (#2).  He was my third cousin, once removed and would have been about 15 in the photo.

Tomorrow I'll try and show how most of them are related through Aaron Putnam and Isabelle Patrick.  That will be the last post on the photo, unless I solve some of the mysteries.


No comments:

Post a Comment